6month - 2 years
2 - 3years
3 - School Age
Breakfast Afterschool & Holdiay Club
5- 11 years
"At City Way Nursery we aim to provide a safe, secure environment where parents, children, carers & everyone feels welcome"
Our nursery includes a sessional pre-school for those aged between 2 - 5 years. The offer is:
• Term time only
• 9:15 - 12:15
• Funded Children * Free *
• Non-funded £12.00 per session
• Key Worker System
• Activities centred around 'Play'
• Qualified Friendly Staff
* Ofsted Inspected
Want to apply to our nursery? Fill in the admissions form below and return this to the pre-school to start the process!
• Seeing number labels
• Counting cups & plates at snack time
• Number Rhymes
• Measures with sand & water activities
• Knowledge & understanding of the World
Children Participation Activities
• Experiments relating to cause & effect & changes in state Le. Ice & water
• They learn about & participate in a host of Multi cultural celebrations
• Activities on the Computer
• Caring for the Fish & African Land snail
• Children are encouraged to play/climb outdoors with a large range of equipment on a playsafe surface. This promotes a sense of space and health & body awareness & uses gross motor skills.
• Small motor development is covered using a large range of equipment e.g. scissors, writing implements, staplers, hole punch, threading beads and cotton reels.
Children and staff alike enjoy playing 'mucky pups'. Aprons are provided to protect clothing.
Children's imaginations are fired through music and movement, exploring different sounds and by the playing and making of musical instruments.
Large & small projects are used to allow children to collaborate and share ideas